Pool Sports Clubs
Tobruk Swim Club
Join our swim club and enjoy our wonderful swimming community, club nights, swimming carnivals, training and swim camps.
Plus, you can get a FREE swimming coach assessment.
Follow us on Facebook for more information.
Cairns Clams - Masters Swimming
Masters swimming is open to all swimmers 18 years plus and of all swimming abilities.
MSQ promotes Fun, Fitness and Friendship.
For more information, please contact the club via their Facebook Page
Cairns Crays Underwater Hockey
Underwater hockey in Cairns is played by kids (approximately 8 years old) through to adults (60+) in a friendly atmosphere (parental supervision is required for under 18's to start off with).
- You do not need to attend every game (you will not let the "team" down by missing some nights), however, regular (or semi-regular) attendance is encouraged.
- Underwater Hockey is a great way to keep fit, have fun and meet new people (also great for breath hold training).
For more information, please head to the Cairns Underwater Association website.
The team trains on Mondays, Wednesdays and Thursdays 6:30pm to 7.45 pm at Tobruk Pool.
All first timers play for free!
- Mondays: Games are our most popular, especially those players wanting that extra cardio training.
- Wednesdays: Skills training sessions (great for beginners!) followed by a social game.
- Thursdays: Games are often a warm down style game with lots of our newer players, training, socialising, and general fun. Thursday nights are also dinner night, where many players choose to go out for tea and socialise after the game (sometimes there's cake!).